Please rest assured that your committee has been monitoring the situation involving the COVID-19 virus. At this time, we remain committed to our multistate convention. This convention is VITAL to our associations. Some states will struggle to continue to operate their associations if this convention is canceled. We have been in contact with the hotel, and the hotel will be opening June 1st, long before our convention in September. We have considered the possibility of moving the convention online, but that defeats the purpose of this convention. Now more than ever, we believe the value of reporters coming together IN PERSON is immeasurable. ❤️
We are moving forward as planned, with the exception of pushing all registration dates back.
New Registration Dates:
June 8 - Utah, Colorado, Arizona, and Nevada members
June 27 - Idaho, North Carolina, and Wyoming members
July 22 - Everyone
Please rest assured that if the virus hangs around longer than anyone is expecting and we have to cancel or postpone the convention, we will issue full refunds less 3% for credit card fees.